[ ART ] [ CALIFORNIA ] [ TRAVEL ] [ CRAFTS ] [ DIY'S ] [ HISTORY ] [ LIFE ]

Sunday, June 8, 2014

MEMORIAL DAY IN DC [WEEK 1]

for memorial day, my first full day in DC, me and my roommate decided to see all the memorials (duh). it definitely was not my first time at the memorials, but it was so nice to see all the decorations such as flowers and photos for the occasion.



it was only appropriate to get a hotdog.



representing at the world war II memorial.






my absolute favorite memorial at the mall, the korean war memorial.



a triple shot (the lincoln memorial, washington monument, and capitol building)



hanging out along the gross potomac river.



the martin luther king jr. memorial



also my favorite memorial, the fdr memorial. every time i have visited DC (3 times), i have taken 3 pictures in this pose.



i had to add this picture. here are some silly people trying to take silly photos with the washington monument. i found this to be a kodak moment.


now for a song! i decided to choose something country, because that's pretty am-u-rican, right? i still really enjoy miranda lambert songs. 'desperation' is also one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment